The OMP crew is still at it, discussing everything about the Metroid fandom and more.
Their latest episode delves into their hopes and dreams for Metroid Prime Trilogy if it’s ever released on Switch.
Since the last time we’ve shared, they’ve also had these episodes, including an excellent deep, 2-episode postmortem on Other M.
- Episode 44: Discussing Super Metroid’s Sequence Breaks and Speedrunning Techniques
- Episode 45: Sanctuary Fortress – Mapping Metroid
- Episode 46: Metroid Merchandise and Fan Questions!
- Episode 47: Definitively Ranking Metroid Prime 2: Echoes
- Episode 48: Is Mother Brain a GOOD GUY? And Other Metroid Theories Examined!
- Episode 49: Our Favorite Metroid Box Art, Samus in Smash, and Other Metroid Q&A’s!
- Episode 50: No Metroid and Other Reactions to the Nintendo Direct
- Episode 51: Other M Part 1 – Analyzing the Story and Where It Went Wrong
- Episode 52: Other M Part 2 – The Good, The Bad & The Gameplay
Want to discuss the podcast? Head on over to our Discord Server! Click here for the invite.