X Samus sat at the controls and fired up the ship. "Uhh, where are we suppose to go?," Samus looked out the window to see a bay with no apparent exit. "Well....that way," Houston pointed to the ceiling. "So, just blast and ram?" "Yup. And hurry up with it." Houston pointed to the door in witch they came in, troops ran in wielding heavy guns. Samus hit the controls, and they were lifted, face first, into the ceiling. After about 10 seconds of ramming their way through, the were thousands of feet above the surface and climbing. "Sam, I don't know....look..." Samus looked at the screen in which Houston was pointing. "Warning: Incoming enemy vessels....two scout ships and four heavy cruisers..." The computer went on giving details about the ships. "Awww shit! We gotta get lost quick Sam!" "Hold up... I see three G-Feds about 5 minutes away. Send a distress signal out!" Houston checked to see what ships she was talking about. "Ok, message sent, but the Indianapolis is under manned, the Firebird is old and the Hometown is a science vessel." "Your point is what exactly?" Samus winked at him. "This aint no friggin joke Sam!" _________________ "Sir, we are picking up a class 1 distress signal, about where Samus Aran's last known coordinates were." "Go to battle alert, signal the Firebird and Hometown to follow us. Can you give me any information on the apposing forces?" "Yes sir scanning them now.....My god!" The science officer put the images of the vessels on the main screen. "Pirates...." Captain Anderson put his head in his hands. "Signal the closest star base that Mr. Armstrong Houston's information on the pirates was correct. "Yes sir." "Set course for the battle area and engage immediately. _______________ "Yeeehaaawww!!!" Armstrong Houston shot down one of the scout ships. "That wasn't nothin hot shot.... Just wait for da big guns!" "Have some fun while were at it!" "I thought this wasn't a joke." "It isn't." Armstrong hit the controls and jerked the ship violently to the port. "But we still can have fun blastin the bitches to hell!" "Cute, just stay on your piloting. Oh look, our friends have arrived." All three of the Galactic Federation ships hyper-spaced in. "All Space Pirate ships, you are ordered to leave this area at once and return to your point of origin!" "Oh yeah like that's gunna scare them away," Armstrong said mockingly. "It's G-Fed protocall I believe, they have to say it before attacking." Just then, one of the cruisers fired several shots at the Firebird, nearly destroying it. "All ships, FIRE!" The Indianapolis came about firing at one of the cruisers with all of their weapons. The Hometown joined in, but was hit several times and was near destruction. "Sir?" "Yes, prepare for ramming speed, aim for the cruiser not damaged yet..." "WHOA!!" Armstrong just witnessed the collision "For your information, there was 53 people on that ship." Samus shook her head. "Ok let's get that other cruiser." Armstrong brought the ship about and fired all the weapons on the cruiser. "Got him!" "There goes the Firebird. Good thing it took one of those cruisers with it. So, 6 down and one to go." "LOOK OUT!!" Just as Armstrong yelled that, the last cruiser opened fire on them. Samus' ship was hit several times before the last G-Fed ship could destroy the cruiser. "Samus Aran, welcome back." "Thank you Captain, I believe I have quite a story to tell"